Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Week 3 Measurements

Week 3 has come and gone. During the week, I completed all my workouts, buckled down on my diet a bit and even included a 24-hour fast. The numbers show some progress:
Weight = 196
Neck: 15 (down .5)
Upper arms: left = 14; right 14
Shoulders: 46.5 (down 1)
Chest at nipples: 39.5 (down .5)
Waist at navel: 33.5 (down .5)
Hips at widest point: 40 (down 1)
Legs mid-thigh: left = 23.5; right = 22.5
Total inches: 248.5 (down 3.5)

I'm happy to see movement in the numbers! I wasn't expecting the shoulders and chest to reduce, but I'm guessing that some of that reduction may either be a variance in my measuring technique or some fat loss in my back. (I've realized from my photos that I carry more fat in my back than I do on my belly. Good for fooling folks into thinking I'm fit...unfortunately, it even fools me some times.)

No comments:

Post a Comment