Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 2 Measurements

I have completed the first two weeks of Phase 1! My weight has stayed the same at 199 pounds, but my muscles have grown slightly and my strength has increased too. That means that I must be trading fat for muscle.

I don't have measurements from Week 1, but I'm sure that missing one week of data won't diminish what I accomplish in the long run. Hopefully, the way my clothes fit and what I see in the mirror will be proof enough of my success (if not, the airbrushing of my final photos should take care of the rest...right Kevin?). Nevertheless, I'm curious to see how my weekly measurements change.

Here are my first batch of measurements in inches:
Neck: 15.5
Upper arms: left = 14; right 14
Shoulders: 47.5
Chest at nipples: 40
Waist at navel: 34
Hips at widest point: 41
Legs mid-thigh: left = 23.5; right = 22.5
Total inches: 252

No comments:

Post a Comment